*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pics of my growing chicken food colony.

66877_b_dubia.jpg

He is male full big wings, but can not fly

66877_b_dubia_4.jpg

An adult female see the nubby wings, they also can't climb smooth surfaces

66877_b_dubia_3.jpg

female from the front, see her pretty orange colors

66877_b_dubia_2.jpg

An adult female w/ three young of various ages

66877_b_dubia_1.jpg

Three young, they are born live, not egg layers, and molt as they grow, takes about 6 months to reach adult.

These pics aren't as good as I usually post, but I was trying to hurry so they wouldn't escape.

But it he is a Paint or Calico that would mean he is one of the new rare colors so he would be the on you would want to keep! Just say in!

Mr. Al you be doing good tonight? Did you get that metal gorging torn down?

Quote:
Can you break down Orion for me? With detail on each part and why they are important when you are lost in the woods?

And here I thought that knowing which side of a tree that moss grows on and how to read a map and compass was important, not to mention that it is dangerous to go wandering around the woods at night. Didn't you see all of those horror movies? People disappear in the dark you know.

Quote:
okay...that gave me the heeby jeebies.....and now i feel stuff crawling on me..lol But I bet your birdies LOVE you for it!

My DH gripes about me "babying the chickens" , heck even today he said "Ashley...dont.....dont do it...dont kiss that chicken.......ugh...you kissed it...." LOL he has no idea, If i had that kind of love and dedication hed really be going nuts! Bahahahaaha.....maybe i should raise some to pester him?
lau.gif

Hey, Al. Here is a pic of one of my stainless steel processing sinks. I think it might be a bit much for POOPS, though, I do have one that is just a stainless steel table. It is a lot more portable than this beast.
big_smile.png

21957_imag0103-1.jpg

Up to you, though.

P&B I hope that you are back up and around very soon. For those of us that have been in the hospital and you stopped by or called it really meant a lot. Thank you.

Dang,just found a pair of bantam or lofts but they are two hours away!one direction! Used to it wouldn't make a difference but with the price of gas added to their price that makes them to rich for my hobby!
hit.gif
rant.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom