Old and Rare Breeds

Bad pics really u cant see the metallic green color in my phone pics he is only 8 mnths and he has four pure black hens two of which are boody and sitting on about 16 eggs between the two i bought an incubator. But for my first batch of chicks i wanted to try a natural hatch theve been on em for 5 plus weeks so im checking on em before i go to work and at night wen i get home im excited!

Bad pics really u cant see the metallic green color in my phone pics he is only 8 mnths and he has four pure black hens two of which are boody and sitting on about 16 eggs between the two i bought an incubator. But for my first batch of chicks i wanted to try a natural hatch theve been on em for 5 plus weeks so im checking on em before i go to work and at night wen i get home im excited!

5 weeks? Are you sure? Did you mark your calendar? Chicken eggs only take three weeks.

You can take a flashlight with fresh batteries out and candle them. I use a minimag that has the lens removed and it fits very nicely on the end of the egg.

Well ive been made to feel dumb on several sites because i hade a idea to bring back a true saipan. I own 3 a pair and a bitty that are from originl stock from years ago but have been crosd bred due to lack of birds around i raise pure black shamo developed ovr 8yrs by a great friend who turned his many years of hard work due to health probs and the fact he finally aquired his dream breed pure quality ko shamo anyway ive been laughed at and clowned on and told saipans dont exist im makin myself look dumb with people who raise real orientals and saipan is a hatchery bird thats a joke the old guy my buddy had me talk to said he owned saipans and they arent a fairytale he had in 80S and 90S i guess im just waisting time talking about having a fam for my lil baby anyway i will make sure the ones i got continur whether they are real or not they love me and me them ok im done venting i wont mention saipans. Again ill just concentrate on my blcks

I'm sorry for your experience in dealing with others but I don't think that just not talking about them is the answer. I don't know what the answer is, but I'm pretty sure that that's not it.

Just keep looking under every rock and in every crack in the sidewalk until you find them. From the sounds of things it will take patience but I'm sure that if you do find them, in the end, you'll say it's been worth it.

Hello all....Looking to get my hands on some Old English Game birds late summer to Early Fall for next years 4h project for my youngest son. Both my boys picked chickens for next years project and my oldest picked Dominique's but my youngest picked OEG's (which really excites me) and I wan't to get things lined up early and get a spot in line. We are right in the middle of building our homestead but decided to honor my daughters requests of doing a lamb this year plus the boys are doing bucket calves but things were kind of last minute and that is not how I like to roll at all. We live in Eastern CO. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom