Old English bantams?

Ok, you all have convinced me. I'm ordering 10 of these, instead of the bantam cochins. And besides, I was concerned about the cochin's feathered feet getting nasty, as they will be free ranging a lot. I was also concerned about them not being able to escape predators very well.
Thanks for all the pictures, they are just gorgeous!!! I really like Creles and Wheatons... just beautiful. But I like all the colors, maybe I'll just order the assortment! I'm so excited now!

Im Jordan gaines and i have 1 oegb 1 Buckeye 2 prodution red 2 black giants and 6 game 2 rhode island red and 3 black-sex link and game chickens cross and thats just the Hens I have 2 cross rosters game and black-sex link and 5 Rhode island reds and 1 oegb and a Bantam buff cochin
lol.png

I have black breasted red and fawn. They're one of my favorites, hands down. I got my little roo Buddy a few years ago and was hooked immediately. Buddy is no longer of this world, but I just hatched out some of his grandchicks last week!

Buddy was our housebird. One of his sons is proving to be just as tame and approachable as he was. This is me and my daughter with Buddy a few years back.

MeBuddy.jpg

Buddybag.jpg

I'm looking for some show quality blacks if anyone knows where I could find any pm me thanks for your time

my son saved a chick from being thrown away, it took me a bit but i believe he is an old english bantam. guess i will know more when he is fully grown.

my son saved a chick from being thrown away, it took me a bit but i believe he is an old english bantam. guess i will know more when he is fully grown.

Back
Top Bottom