Old lame duck with fluid in the lungs-is there treatment?

Thanks so much for the update and I am happy she is doing better.
hugs.gif

Tomorrow my naughty little ducky buddy Goodegg is going for her last trip. She has been lame for years and recently has become very ill and the vet doesn't know what is wrong with her. She has begun to have fluid in her lungs which I have been draining every day, and I tried antibiotics but it did not help her and made her feel very ill, even with all the probiotics. Yesterday it turned into blood. Her lungs are filling with blood. She has stopped eating and is beginning to suffer so it is time to do the last kindness I can for her. It's been 14 years, many of the last ones on borrowed time, but I'm going to miss her.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I really want to thank you for all your help. It really did seem to be over for a few weeks there, but sadly she is going downhill pretty rapidly now.
I really appreciate you helping me to give my beloved ducky as much of a chance as I possibly could.

Thank you.

I really want to thank you for all your help. It really did seem to be over for a few weeks there, but sadly she is going downhill pretty rapidly now.
I really appreciate you helping me to give my beloved ducky as much of a chance as I possibly could.

Thank you.
Great video. I know your going to miss your sweet scovy girl but you have made the best decision Even when hard to say good bye. Bless you for giving her a wonderful life.
hugs.gif

I loved the video she is a beautiful duck. I know it's hard to say good bye to them but I really think it's for the best. Bless your heart for the good care and long life she has had.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom