Olive Egger and Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs - Northwest Indiana - NWI

SIMZ

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 29, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Fertile Black Copper Marans AND Olive Egger eggs available!

$20 a dozen for local pick-up OR shipped (add $12).

The Olive Eggers include a first generation cross (AmeraucanaXBCM) that will lay olive eggs. They also include Olive Egger hens bred back to a BCM and should produce darker olive and some dark brown eggs. Fun!

I'm happy to mix and match eggs. It is possible, but unlikely, to get an Olive Egger from the Black Copper Marans eggs.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm in N Florida- how do you think the eggs would survive the trip? Have you shipped that far before? I got some fertile eggs shipped from Georgia and had a pretty good hatch rate from those.

Thanks
Stephanie

Hi,

I'm in N Florida- how do you think the eggs would survive the trip? Have you shipped that far before? I got some fertile eggs shipped from Georgia and had a pretty good hatch rate from those.

Thanks
Stephanie

Hi Stephanie. I think they would be fine as long as they were treated well during shipping. I've shipped to CA and eggs have hatched and I've gotten eggs from Texas and had eggs hatch. Shipping is always risking, as is hatching, though.

Do you plan on selling any pullets next summer? I'll be in the market for some next year. I'm just south of Rochester so I can come pick them up.

** Olive egger pullets that is.

Last edited:
Do you plan on selling any pullets next summer? I'll be in the market for some next year. I'm just south of Rochester so I can come pick them up.

** Olive egger pullets that is.

Sometimes I have extra pullets. I definitely have chicks, but they're sold straight run.

Back
Top Bottom