Olympics

nope...not for me...not a sports person, AND I do tech support for a cable company, so i get to hear "GAAHHHH I CAN'T WATCH THE OLYMPICS!!!!" all night, so I don't really want to watch them at all. I actually just took an escalation from someone who was complaining about not enough olympics coverage...like I can do anything about that !!!!!!

Quote:
That guy is amazing!

He is Awesome! 2 more gold medals last night and breaking record after record. Go Phelps!
yippiechickie.gif

We have been TiVoing it. The gymnastics(painful to watch the women's team.)

IMHO not enough time spent on the Equestrian events. Yes, it was great to see Day 1 of the eventing. But it was "Eventing" Dressage. So NOT the brilliant dressage that I want to watch. And then nothing of the cross country part? What is up with that? Sure I could watch it online, but my computer doesnt have the Intel thing that is required to download or view the video.
Guess I will have to wait til it gets released on DVD and then Netflix it.

I have been watching Phelps. He has got to be the most awesome athlete out there. I swam in college and only stopped swimming this past Feb when I had my heart attack at the Y pool.

Rhett&SarahsMom :

IMHO not enough time spent on the Equestrian events. Yes, it was great to see Day 1 of the eventing.

No kidding! The equestrian events (namely Cross Country) are really the only ones I'm interested in. I wonder how much those horses are worth.....​

Back
Top Bottom