Omelet Ranch party.. what ya bringing? Nor Cal

chiqita

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 29, 2011
San Jose, Ca
People are asking each other what they are bringing or can brig the the party ( food and chickens) IS it ok if I start a thread for chickens? For food you are supposed to fill out the thingiee so the hosts know whats up.

If this is supposed to go somewhere else or not be up at all, please excuse me. I just want a place to show off my Showgirl pics really :D.

I can bring quail eggs ( putting tams up in the raffle) Olive Egger eggs, and possibly a few Marans eggs, depending on who lays.

I can bring some of my Olive Egger chicks, thinking the experts can sex em so we know who is a girl. And some showgirls!! DH will psot showgirl pics from last night, we had a blast on the lawn trying to get babies to stay still for photos!

IF someone would like something specific brought, please pm i'd guess? Clearly this isn't a buying and selling thread, don't think we are supposed to have those here.

Once again, if this is the wrong place or not supposed to be up, please let me know.

I think you are ok posting this thread. It helps everyone plan for what they are bringing and possibly coming home with!

I love to swap! If anyone is interested, I can bring some BBS Cochin and Delaware eggs. Possibly some Andalusians and Sumatras eggs as well. The heat has slowed my girls way down so I am not sure of the quantity at the moment.

I can also swap some of my Pomegranate jelly for hatching eggs :p

Would love to see what everyone else has :D

I would be able to bring some SFH, Brahma, silkies, and BBS orp hatching eggs. Although I may be committed with some of those to the door prizes or raffle or whatever it was. :)

I'm bringing hatching eggs for the raffle and I can bring POL New Hamshires and some sex linked red layers Buckeye x Delawares I have some nice SPRs from Dick Horstman (a trio) and I might have some mixed turkey eggs heritage breeds with the heat I will not bring birds unless you want them just PM me

I forgot to mention that I do have some brahmas that have just hatched and are day old today. Not sure if anyone would be interested. Most of what I have that I could sell are gold laced brahmas. just PM me if interested

I can bring olandsk dwarf eggs, black mottled Japanese bantam eggs, and bantam cochins from my calico project - mostly cockerels but a few pullets as well. I also have two juvenile pairs of black mottled Japanese - sold as pairs only. PM me if you are interested.

Sarah, as much as I love your polish (and I do - they are just gorgeous!) what I really want is another CoKie - this is hands down the sweetest bird I have ever known!

I have at ranch and available....

In the grow out pen 2-4 months old

Sir Giles progenies Coronation Sussex pair and pullets
Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock Pullets & 2 cockerels
Tolbunt Polish Cockerels

From the breeding pens....
Rhodebar Pair, maybe 2 pairs
Mille Fleur Hens
Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock - One breeding pair and extra Hens

Hens that are available from my layer flock all really sweet birds-I need to cut back
These are at my house, so if interested PM me so I can bring them
1 russian orloff
1 salmon faverolle
1 new hampshire
1 lavender ameraucana
1 gold colored easter egger
1 dark-colored wheaten maran - great dark eggs, shabby looking hen
smile.png

I can bring olandsk dwarf eggs, black mottled Japanese bantam eggs, and bantam cochins from my calico project - mostly cockerels but a few pullets as well.  I also have two juvenile pairs of black mottled Japanese - sold as pairs only.  PM me if you are interested.

Sarah, as much as I love your polish (and I do - they are just gorgeous!) what I really want is another CoKie - this is hands down the sweetest bird I have ever known!

Oh my what a combo she is! Im glad you like her. My little "bra baby" lol!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom