OMG! Hot Topic rocks!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by zsazsa chick, Nov 2, 2011.

1. zsazsa chick

zsazsa chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    Sorry, that was kinda random, but, after all, it IS called Random Ramblings...am I right, or am I right??? Lol (that was weird) [​IMG]

Anyways, where was I?

Ah, yes.

I was at Hot Topic, and picked up a ton of stuff. That is like my all time fave store at my all time fave place...the mall!!! Anyways, got a coupled of buttons that say EPIC FAIL and another one with a picture of a piece of cake or pie or something and it says You wanna piece of me??? Lol, it's so dumb, but I love it and where them proudly. (I'm sure I look real classy too.)

Carry on! (I don't know why I keep saying that in my threads???)

2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Did you see any "And then Buffy killed Edward" shirts?! [​IMG]

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I used to love Hot Topic. I haven't been there in a while, but I'm sure I'd still find stuff I like! I love buying shirts from them.

4. zsazsa chick

zsazsa chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    Quote:OMG!!! Ikr? Oh, yes, and I am quite ashamed to admit...I picked up a YOUR MOM button. It's like humongo. And embarrassing. I'm quite sure I'll never wear it, so I'm gonna give it to my bff for her birthday. Plus, for my other bff, I got one that says Stache-Tastic. Shes a little obsessed with mustaches. As you may be able to tell. By the button I'm giving her. Geez, I have weird friends... [​IMG]

5. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    lmao

6. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Quote:OMG!!! Ikr? Oh, yes, and I am quite ashamed to admit...I picked up a YOUR MOM button. It's like humongo. And embarrassing. I'm quite sure I'll never wear it, so I'm gonna give it to my bff for her birthday. Plus, for my other bff, I got one that says Stache-Tastic. Shes a little obsessed with mustaches. As you may be able to tell. By the button I'm giving her. Geez, I have weird friends... [​IMG]

[​IMG] That's awful.

Don't you love buttons, though? [​IMG] OH!! I should totally get Tanichca one of the Stache-Tastic buttons...

7. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Love that store. Use to buy things there all the time. Still have alot of it and it just sits at my place or hangs in my closet [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by