OMG I Have this chicken aversion thing..

I've been sitting here trying to think of a food diversion I may have, but NOPE- I'm more like a human dumpster- I just throw it all in.
tongue2.gif

Quote:
But am I right, are you thinking of those "white things"? The "white things" are not used as a food source to the chick at all, they are used to hold the yolk (which the chick is attacked to) in place inside of the egg. That is why we turn eggs that are being incubated, by turnign the eggs we tighten the "white things" and keep the yolk in the center.

After we got our chickens, I couldn't eat it for a while, but them we bought a rotisserie and now I can eat it. My hubby loves the rotisserie, and I refuse to learn how to use it, therefore when we do have chicken...HE cooks it!!! Its been working well for me so far! LOL!! Maybe you can't eat it because you are the one cooking, at Applebees, they cook it!! Buy the hubby a rotisserie for x-mas!!! LOL!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
But am I right, are you thinking of those "white things"? The "white things" are not used as a food source to the chick at all, they are used to hold the yolk (which the chick is attacked to) in place inside of the egg. That is why we turn eggs that are being incubated, by turnign the eggs we tighten the "white things" and keep the yolk in the center.

Yeah that- the white things just hold the yolk in place.

For me it's bananas. I absolutely LOVED them as a kid and into my early 20's. For about the past 15 years just the smell of anything banana makes me gag.

I can't eat them, can't stand the smell and peeling one for my son to eat takes everything I have. I leave the room while he eats it.

Wish I could offer some words of wisdom, but I'm kinda like Buster- a human dumpster. I don't like lima beans or overcooked liver, or for that matter, overcooked porterhouse steak, but I can eat them if necessary without a barf reflex. Overcooked brocolli is pretty nasty, too

I hope it doesn't continue to get worse-there won't be anything left you can eat!

The squiggly white thing in the yolk isn't rooster goo?

P.S. I can't eat most vegetables without
sickbyc.gif

I've always been like that, I think there are 7 kinds I can eat & only raw OR cooked, none of them both ways!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom