1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OMG Im so stupid!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Dec 8, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    WHY, oh WHY did I sell Ciara's siblings (hen in my Avi)?! Now I see an ad on CL from the guy who bought them from me when they were 2 weeks old selling off 2 of the roos... And the pic he posted, the roo is GORGEOUS!! WHY DID I SELL THEM [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I wish I would have know before I sold them that I'd chose to focus ONLY on Serama instead of bouncing around from breed to breed... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    call him and buy him back!

3. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    Quote:x2

can you?

4. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:I've been trying to get ahold of him for a couple of months now seeing if any of them turned out to be boys, He said there were 3 an he said he'd send me his address so I could come pick the ones I wanted but he never got back to me.. I had to have asked 10 times in a 2 week period!

5. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    How much is he selling them for? Have someone else call and ask him about them....

6. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:$10 each which I have no problem paying!

7. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    I've been trying to get ahold of him for a couple of months now seeing if any of them turned out to be boys, He said there were 3 an he said he'd send me his address so I could come pick the ones I wanted but he never got back to me.. I had to have asked 10 times in a 2 week period!

Odd. I might get a friend or family member to go buy the desired roo for me. They might get a quicker response.​

8. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Have a friend or family member call him for you (without telling him that they know you) and then they can pick the roosters up. [​IMG]

9. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    YAY!!!! I get to go see the boys tomorrow!!! I cant wait! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I would have someone else buy them if the seller was ignoring your calls. Hope you get the ones you want.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by