OMG, IT's like a Christmas Miracle!!!!!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
Having lost my job and worrying about my Grandmother being sick, had just about gotten me out of the Christmas Spirit. Well lets back up about 5 years.
I had a friend in Fl named Penny, we were friends in school and that went about 20 years. We had a falling out about 5 or 6 years ago and have not talked since.
I went to get my mail today and there was a card in there, From Penny! It was a birthday card for me (my birthday is Wed) I immediately called her, we bothed cried and apologized. We talked for 2 solid hours catching up!
I thought I had lost a 20 year friendship over something stupid and I haven't! It was so Cool!

Miracles Can Happen!

YAY!
love.gif

That is so great! My best friend from my childhood found me a few weeks ago after 13 yrs! I so needed her in my life! I'm sitting here teary eyed for you because I know how great it feels too! Aren't miracles awesome?!
big_smile.png

Yes Miracles can happen...... My best friend of 17 years found me a couple of weeks ago also, and come to find out she is only 2 hrs from me...
celebrate.gif

hugs.gif
I am so happy for you lockedhearts.

Thanks Everyone!
We both live in the same place, just had a misunderstanding years ago and have not spoken since. We talked like we had been talking all along. She did say she wanted to send a card or letter before, but never did. Both her kids are grown now and she said she was making Scrapbooks for both of them for Christmas and was going through pictures. She began to realize that while her own 2 sisters were never there for either of her kids Birthdays or Christmas, I was always there, in all the pictures.
This is just so awesome!

You are so lucky! I had a falling out with my best friend 13 years ago, contacted her about 5 years ago and she had no interest in rekindling our friendship. She was like a sister to me and was with me when my mom died. I've never had a good friend since. I miss her and it hurts to think of her. We were best friends for close to 15 years.

Elizabeth

That's awesome
hugs.gif
....so glad for you. My bff and I had a falling out and haven't spoken for 8 months. Neither of us has made the leap. I was tempted a few days ago and tried to call. I got her answering machine and didn't leave a message. There is so much we're missing. My son is two and hers is 18 months. We should be having the time of our lives right now....

maybe I'll try again. ...I just wonder if she saw it was me and didn't want to answer. Im always paranoid like that
roll.png

Im happy for you lockhart!!

Back
Top Bottom