Omg Please Help Me

Quote:
OH YES I WILL!!!! THANK GOD IT"S THE WEEKEND>...

I've got my own personal crisis going on and am afraid to go to sleep. I will once exhausted. I might be up a long time and will keep checking in.
I think if they aren't worse by now, they will stay the same for many hours to come and gradually get better.
How is the one on the pillow?

Good that they are still hanging in there. Bantams usually need only 1/4 cc, large fowl 1/2 cc and cc are the same as ml, just remember that for the future. Crossing fingers for them to pull through this.

fl.gif
We are here with you, Lacrystol.
hugs.gif

Ok, here's the silkie that is in the worst shape then the others. I checked on the others and the Cochine ate some food and drank water. The Jap bantam drank a little bit of water, the other silkie with the swelled up eye she didn't drink but did eat out of the food dish. Now this little guy, I have him in my bed, a pillow under him, then a wash cloth then some paper towels, he already went to the bathroom, it was very very runny looked just like water. I did get him to drink but no more then a drop but will keep trying every hour.. He's breathing heavy and I can hear some whezzing going on. But gues what, his nose isn't running anymore. LOL... I will keep an eye on him all night if I have to, I have a full pot of tea going and hopefully will pull through this.

34179_img_20111104_222419.jpg

I would rather be watching chickens hatch then this, this is terrible poor little guy..

And I think I heard him say "yeh, you better let me in a nice comfortable bed, first you tried to kill my now you want to kiss my tail feathers, nice try lady but your gonna have to do better then this!!!"

OH MAN he just tried to STAND... OK he's back down but looking at me...

Quote:
I'm going to take that as a good sign.
fl.gif

He's alert, and the others are eating or drinking...positive thoughts and vibes...
C'mon guys! Hang in there!

Back
Top Bottom