omgsh!! Jipped? privitt hatchery

Crest Acres Girl

Songster
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Southern California
I just realized that the "araucanas//Easter Eggers" that I bought from privitt hatchery were golden laced wyandottes. It cost me like...21 cents extra... nuuuuu!! I was wondering why they were laying brown eggs.
hit.gif
I wonder how they got them mixed up
sad.png
I phone ordered so, I dont think I'll get a refund//reship.

Don't be afraid to contact them and show pictures. They should have a record of your order. You should get some credit or money back.

ooh no!..i'd call them to let them know!. ......okay, so now you have me worried!....here is my Araucana from privett...is it an Araucana?...thanks so much, and sorry to hijack your post...
hmm.png

10638_2008_09030039.jpg

10638_2008_09030046.jpg

She looks like an Araucana, My girls dont have green legs and they have uh..basically "gold spots" all over them You can look up wyandotte and Araucana at their website. It shows it pretty clear, babies do look similar though.

also my girls have a rose comb instead of pea comb.

Red hen she is not an aruacana she is a EE or Easter Egger no hatchery sells real ameraucana or araucana only the mixed green egg layers or EE's I have EE's and true Ameraucana. Both true araucana and true ameraucana are very rare! I love my EE she gives me a huge green egg regularly while my true ameraucana's lay much more rarely and smaller blue eggs.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom