On day 3 of trying to hatch an egg in my boobs

Pics
What day are we on? It become harder to see the veining as the chick grows.
Day 12! Yesterday I could still see a ton of veining, now I can only see a small spot of it? But chick still moves and kicks so he's still hanging in there for sure!...at least for now.

Baby is in the thick end of the egg, right below the air cell...but I find it curious I can't even see any veining in the pointy end of the egg, it's like there's literally nothing there.

Day 12! Yesterday I could still see a ton of veining, now I can only see a small spot of it? But chick still moves and kicks so he's still hanging in there for sure!...at least for now.

Baby is in the thick end of the egg, right below the air cell...but I find it curious I can't even see any veining in the pointy end of the egg, it's like there's literally nothing there.

Ok, that's probably normal then. I can usually still see veining but it does become more difficult as the chick grows especially if you're not going into a really dark room to do it and of course it varies depending on the individual egg. These are a few of my better Silkies shots, day 11 and a couple day 16.

2-8-20 Day 11 Silkie.jpg
2-13-20 Day 16 Silkie 2.jpg
2-13-20 Day 16 Silkie.jpg

Ok, that's probably normal then. I can usually still see veining but it does become more difficult as the chick grows especially if you're not going into a really dark room to do it and of course it varies depending on the individual egg. These are a few of my better Silkies shots, day 11 and a couple day 16.

View attachment 2049466View attachment 2049467View attachment 2049468
Thank you! I can see veining on all of yours though, and I could literally only see a few small veins right where chicky first attached on mine, so I really hope he isn't in distress. They were very clear yesterday and today I can't see it...I freaked out thinking he'd died till I saw him moving around.

Thank you! I can see veining on all of yours though, and I could literally only see a few small veins right where chicky first attached on mine, so I really hope he isn't in distress. They were very clear yesterday and today I can't see it...I freaked out thinking he'd died till I saw him moving around.

I was using a 1300 lumen flashlight in a dark room though so it's possible that I'm just illuminating more. Fingers crossed for boob-baby! :fl

You got a pic? If you turn it black and white like cluckndoodle, we can see them better.

Back
Top Bottom