on the 27th day of incubation should the eggs be moving a lot

he/ she is too cute hope u have more hatch!

The rest were duds, no other chicks. I went to a feed store and purchased a Khaki Campbell duckling but it appears she isn't having anything to do with it. She only wants the one she hatched. Funny neither is related to her but she knows the one that came out of the egg she sat on. I put the two babies in together and that was fine but I don't want her to hurt the other baby. The new one loves my son & he doesn't want to leave it in the coop. I fear having an house-duck!
ep.gif
I see duck diapers in my future. BTW--my son is 17!

The rest were duds, no other chicks. I went to a feed store and purchased a Khaki Campbell duckling but it appears she isn't having anything to do with it. She only wants the one she hatched. Funny neither is related to her but she knows the one that came out of the egg she sat on. I put the two babies in together and that was fine but I don't want her to hurt the other baby. The new one loves my son & he doesn't want to leave it in the coop. I fear having an house-duck!
ep.gif
I see duck diapers in my future. BTW--my son is 17!
And she may hurt the other baby , I wouldn't leave it with her. I think that is sweet about your son, at least with his affections towards this duckling you don't have to worry about him running after girls.
wink.png

And she may hurt the other baby , I wouldn't leave it with her. I think that is sweet about your son, at least with his affections towards this duckling you don't have to worry about him running after girls.
wink.png

Just wanted to share ---they are really making friends but I doubt it will spare me from his teenage years
pop.gif
but time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom