On the edge need to vent...

Quote:
Mine just did this and the battery was okay, but the wires to it weren't connecting right. I'd definitely check on that b/c you are explaining exactly what happened to me. Lights inside worked, it'd click when I tried to start it, etc.

Call the postmaster and explain your situation--
our last batch of chicks came Via mail when our van was in the shop-- and they sent them out to us with a auto-carrier that was in our area

Sounds like it's time to turn that lemon into a chicken coop.
ep.gif

could be a couple of things.. battery doesn't have enough juice to start the car, could be the solenoid on the starter. Either way, you need somebody mechanically inclined to find out for you.

Do you have any candles? Some bubble bath, some chocolate? Fill up the tub, pour the bubble bath and light the candles, get out the chocolate and SOAK BABY SOAK!!!! Nothing changes in life except your attitude. Then you can handle the crisis that were laid out today. Don't think just relax. even if only for a few minutes. Oh yeah before you get in put some towels in the dryer and warm them up good!!!!!

Ok Feel better now. :aww

I sure hope you have it going by now, but I was just checking in for an update.

Please don't discount the battery or the battery cables. Even though it is a fairly new battery, it may have still drained down and doesn't have enough juice to crank it, but still operate the interior lights. This is also an indication of a poor battery cable connection, dirty or loose.

I have a 2001 ford explorer that I replaced the battery about 6 weeks ago, and I went out the other day and it had died again. This was a sears battery, and they tested it and said it was bad.

Not saying thats it, but still worth checking before you dig in deeper.

Still praying it all works out and you get through this rough spot. Hang in there!

Quote:
yea I would have thrown it away when the engine blew the first time. As much as an engine costs I would have bought another throw away car used it up and so on and so on.

Back
Top Bottom