On the edge need to vent...

BREATHE......in through the nose......deeply....out through the mouth....slowly. Think happy thoughts. Start thinking that good things will happen and they will. Be thankful for all of the things that are good in your life and your stress will disappear.

Do your best..and whatever happens then is meant to be.

*big hugs about all the troubles and worries you've got goin on im sure it will wokr out soon i hope*!!!

Also, hubby and I had a dodge lemon...er intrepid as well....THEY SUCK I HATE THEM! We threw about the same amount of $ into ours as you did....we'd fix one thing and somethign else would go and everything was disgustingly expensive (parts wise). The sears mechanics knew us well....then we traded it for a truck that we were lied to about that had been in a bad wreck and was remodled (it was wrapped around a telephone pole)...the transmission went in it eventually and we threw it away basically for a Jeep Cherokee, finnally a vehcile we've had no problems with and i love it dearly.
smile.png

NIki

Quote:
I took coca cola to the connections on the battery to get some of the corrosion off and still nada but a few more dents in the bumper from my foot. I really believe its the starter, i tested the battery and its good. My lil sister is grabbing a used starter for $20 on her way home tonight and she is paying for it considering im raising her 4 yr old son for free even tho i can barely afford to feed myself lately. My hubby is taking the day off tomorrow so we have a way to get the babies and send off the hatching eggs. I guess too many things happening at once gets to be tooo much for even a bubble bath and candles to cure
sad.png
I would feel great if i could just turn off the tears. Thank you everyone for such kind thoughts, i sincerily appreciate it
smile.png

Quote:
I'm sorry you got stuck with a lemon too, seems ALOT of people have been trying to get rid of these things, Thing is we can't afford to buy even another used car and i have been having to rely on good ole pops to repair it, first engine was 4 grand and it was in the shop for over a month which resulted in me loosing my minimum wage job, second engine was a bit cheaper just a bit over 3 grand at that point my father says well ya got sooo much into it already why not fix it. I begged him to let me sell it after the second engine but that only resulted in an ear beating for me from him. That'll teach me to buy a car from a used car lot named bacon motors LOL!! Im happy to hear your new jeep has been reliable, it really brings ya down when you get stuck with a crappy unreliable vehicle.

Last edited:
hugs.gif
It will all turn out okay. Been going through a rough patch myself lately and when it rains it pours!
I like the idea of turning your lemon into a chicken coop.
big_smile.png

Hi, regarding your car, read your post to my mechanic husband and he said it would either be the starter silenoid (no clue how to spell that) or starter.

Also, if you just replaced the battery a month ago, get the starter and alternator tested. Those run in threes...if you have to replace one the other two will soon need replaced, too.

We had a Dodge Intrepid..nothing but trouble with it...got rid of it and got a Cheverolet Blazer. Had nothing but trouble with that. Got rid of that, got 20 year old van...not a problem one! 300,000 miles and still kicking.
wink.png

DH just added it could even be the ignition, into the key switch. We had that happen once with a lumina...clicking sound when trying to start...found out the wires broke out in the ignition.

Its okay about late eggs, we are in the same state and its not like they would take forever to get here. Things happen that are out of our control and I realize that.
More importantly, since the lemon decided to go kapoot, I am glad your chicks werent there today and that you were able to make arrangments for them to be picked up tomorrow.
In a couple days this will all seem like a bad dream!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom