On top of my broken heart

Bummer. Sorry to hear about that. Only time will help. Wish I lived closer, I'd adopt them.
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry! ((HUG)) I wish were closer or I'd take them in. I'm sure someone will step up to the plate to foster parents. Try to find positive thoughts to keep you going.

Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry. I know it doesn't seem possible right now, but you are strong and you will get through this. Sometimes it even hurts to breathe, but as someone else said all ready, just remember to breathe. I hope you are able to place your chickens soon so you can be done there. You will be in my thoughts. Hang in there.

What an absolute bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish I was closer as I would definately take them in for you till you where ready to take them back. Just keep strong, one door closes another opens and often for very valid reasons.

We are all here for you (and bantymum who is also going through a seperation) remember now...no man is worth a womans tears...plenty more fish in the sea......you CAN GET through this...you are female and we will always survive!... major hugs to you (((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Oh that is just so sad
sad.png
So sorry to hear that. I sure would love to give your cochin group a nice home but have to ask hubby about it. I live in Central WI but maybe hubby would be interested in a road trip. How far into IL are you? If you want to see the family and some of my chickens I have now, you can see them here.

http://breakawaycarriejean.blogspot.com/

I will pm you after I talk with him. I have to work tonight until 11pm so it won't be until tomorrow. UNLESS I can sneak on at work.

ETA I would take your light brahma hen too as long as they are all used to each other. That way I can quarantine them together.

Last edited:
Debbie, you will survive this.

English Chick said it best, you are a woman and you will get through.

This is so awful for you,

Take care of yourself and start slowly to dream, and dream big, dream that one day you will have all that you did have and more, and this time it will be yours and nobody will be able to take it from you. You will meet a man who knows how to appreciate you and you will find happiness.

All of this can come if you love yourself first.

You will be fine,

Huge hugs and all very best wishes.

Jena

Back
Top Bottom