One Dozen Lovely White Showgirl Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkie_sue, Nov 25, 2011.

1. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am done hatching Showgirls till next spring sooooo....I am offering one dozen of my white Showgirl eggs for hatching from my newest breeding pen. I have one Silkie roo with all bearded Showgirl hens. All have good feet and excellent foot feathering, toes and huge topknots. Many are vaulted. Fertility has been good for me and most of my buyers have reported good fertility also. You will hatch mostly Showgirls but there will be a few silkies. Most are bearded but you may get one that is not due to the NN gene. There could be extra's if the hens supply them in time for shipping.

This is a Pay Pal only auction. Payment due "IMMEDIATELY" at auctions end. Send payment to [email protected]

"I ship only to the lower 48 states"
    " no international buyers please"
    " I cannot ship to Wisconson, Mennesota,Virginia, Canada, or Hawaii"

[​IMG]
    These are 1 and 2 month olds that I have hatched from this pen

[​IMG]
    This is the foot feathering on a month old Showgirl chick.

Shipping will be $15.00, for shipping costs, supplies, and a confirmation number.
    They will be shipped Priority on Monday (Nov. 28th.)
    Please be assured I do pack the eggs carefully and have had no reports of any shipments with breakage.

Thanks for looking, and happy hatching to all!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  2. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    These look really good. I hope you have some in the Spring. I really would like to get some then. I have quit hatching until then. These are defently on my list for spring I just hope you offer them then.

3. johnskoi

johnskoi Chillin' With My Peeps

hot little babies --i'd order more , but at this point i may have more of suz's babies than she does [​IMG]

4. silkie_sue

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    NEK, I will have SG eggs available in the coming spring. [​IMG]

John at this point I think you may well have more of the babies than me. [​IMG]

5. johnskoi

johnskoi Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:.. and they're ALL doing fantastic! .. next round due to hatch the 30th [​IMG]

6. silkie_sue

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    John...the 30th?...[​IMG]...busy lil Broody aren't you. Let know how the hatch goes.

7. silkie_sue

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    As of today I have collected 16 eggs, so this is going to be a great deal for someone.

8. spowell

spowell Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    Rocky Point, NC
    My First batch from SilkieSue hatched on 10/22/11. They are healthy and absolutely beautiful!! [​IMG] And......I will need some new SG colors in the Spring Sue. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Look, isn't she cute? About 2 weeks old in this pic. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by