One Dozen Lovely White Showgirl Eggs

silkie_sue

Songster
9 Years
Sep 14, 2010
Keokuk, Iowa
I am done hatching Showgirls till next spring sooooo....I am offering one dozen of my white Showgirl eggs for hatching from my newest breeding pen. I have one Silkie roo with all bearded Showgirl hens. All have good feet and excellent foot feathering, toes and huge topknots. Many are vaulted. Fertility has been good for me and most of my buyers have reported good fertility also. You will hatch mostly Showgirls but there will be a few silkies. Most are bearded but you may get one that is not due to the NN gene. There could be extra's if the hens supply them in time for shipping.

This is a Pay Pal only auction. Payment due "IMMEDIATELY" at auctions end. Send payment to [email protected]

"I ship only to the lower 48 states"
" no international buyers please"
" I cannot ship to Wisconson, Mennesota,Virginia, Canada, or Hawaii"

67762_mvc-001f.jpg

These are 1 and 2 month olds that I have hatched from this pen

67762_mvc-002f.jpg

This is the foot feathering on a month old Showgirl chick.

Shipping will be $15.00, for shipping costs, supplies, and a confirmation number.
They will be shipped Priority on Monday (Nov. 28th.)
Please be assured I do pack the eggs carefully and have had no reports of any shipments with breakage.

Thanks for looking, and happy hatching to all!

Last edited:
These look really good. I hope you have some in the Spring. I really would like to get some then. I have quit hatching until then. These are defently on my list for spring I just hope you offer them then.

NEK, I will have SG eggs available in the coming spring.
big_smile.png

John at this point I think you may well have more of the babies than me.
lol.png

My First batch from SilkieSue hatched on 10/22/11. They are healthy and absolutely beautiful!!
celebrate.gif
And......I will need some new SG colors in the Spring Sue.
big_smile.png

wee.gif
Look, isn't she cute? About 2 weeks old in this pic.
wee.gif

88776_chicks_and_133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom