One Earth Farm Buff Laced Brahma Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnGalt

Songster
9 Years
Apr 23, 2010
Galt's Gulch
Up for bid is an October 2010 trio of buff laced brahmas. I am the originator of this ultra-rare variety of brahma, and to my knowledge my strain is the only strain of buff laced brahmas available. The buff laced color pattern is in itself very rare in poultry, and aside from my brahmas, it is only established in the polish and sebright breeds – so my flock represents a giant step ahead in brahma color development. I have spent many years perfecting this color pattern and developing large robust birds that lay a lot of eggs in a free range environment. This trio was produced by a special mating of my very best birds which I always pair at the end of the season with the intent of creating stellar cockerels to head-up next season’s breeding pens. This trio will already be producing chicks for the winning bidder this coming summer. As anyone who has bought from me in the past will attest, my birds come with my ongoing support and expertise in assisting the buyer in establishing a beautiful flock of his/her own. Shipping and box charge is fixed at $139.00 to the lower 48 states. For more photographs and information, please visit my brahma page at http://oneearthfarm.com/chickens/brahmas.html or my brahma gallery at http://oneearthfarm.com/gallery/chickengallery.html

Pictured
below:
Upper left: the actual October 2010 buff laced trio being offered
Upper right: adult buff laced brahma pair of breeders - shown only as an example
Lower left: three adult buff laced brahma hens - shown only as an example
Lower right: a 7 month old buff laced brahma cockerel from same breeding pen that produced the trio - shown only as an example

55238_220bljuv2.jpg
55238_220blpair.jpg

55238_220blhen.jpg
55238_220blcock.jpg

WOW, these are awesome!!!

what would I get if I crossed these to my show Partridge Brahmas?

Quote:
Breeding my buff laced birds to SQ partridge brahmas would give you brahmas that were nice in type but ranged quite a bit in color. I suspect you’d get Jubilee (as is Cornish), maybe some off blue partridge or blue buff columbians, some messy palominos, and a lot of really messy buff laced birds. I have made this cross myself, and years later I was very glad that I did.
Thanks for your interest,
Dan

wait i'm cancelling i don't want to buy it MY bad i cancel i'm sorry for the inconvenience you do have a nice rooster thought but i cant buy it. How do i cancel my auction??????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom