One itty bitty suggestion....

As a mod I'd second that motion...but I don't know if it's possible...
hmm.png
Oh, Nifty!

On the old BYC, there wa sa big list atthe bottom of the page that said who all was online..
So then i if i needed a mod i knew which one to PM,..or whatever..
Now how do we know which mods are online??

We probably won't have a list like we had before, but I'm working on something that will list all the moderators, etc.

Please note, it is rare that someone needs to find a specific moderator whom they don't know the name of and need immediate attention. For example:

"There is a problem! I need a moderator's help IMMEDIATELY!" - In these cases a member should ALWAYS use the report feature. Even if the system shows a moderator online, they might not be. We also don't want members to spam PM 10 of us with the same note. The report flag lets the staff who happen to be online give something attention.

or

"Wow, I really gotta share this with <moderator name>, they will LOVE it!" - In this case, just put their username in the search bar, and then on the results page click "users" and send the staff member a PM.

If there are cases where a list of all moderators online would be helpful and are not addressed by those two situations, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom