One of my ducks eaten by fox:(

I was looking at a purely solar powered one today that can do up to ten miles with completely clear (no brush), or 2.5 miles with light brush or something like that. The whole thing on Amazon with the wire and control unit that has the solar power thing would have been $250
I got a solar one as well from tsc. I can't remember the total cost though, but I believe under $200. Of course, we had some other supplies here, so didn't have to buy any extras just the solar charger and wires.

@Clo-duck sorry for your loss.:hugs
I saw a fox about 50 yards behind the shed on my property. I haven't seen it closer to the house though. I know there were groundhogs out there, so I assume that is what it was looking for. However, I am paranoid that it will come closer.

@Clo-duck sorry for your loss.:hugs
I saw a fox about 50 yards behind the shed on my property. I haven't seen it closer to the house though. I know there were groundhogs out there, so I assume that is what it was looking for. However, I am paranoid that it will come closer.
I have one at my creek. I’m going to get a professional who can apparently call it out in 15 minutes and shoot it. I’m sure there are babies which really concern me. So far it hasn’t gone after my birds...

I have one at my creek. I’m going to get a professional who can apparently call it out in 15 minutes and shoot it. I’m sure there are babies which really concern me. So far it hasn’t gone after my birds...
If it comes closer, we can take care of it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom