One of the new kittens gravely ill- reached Rainbow Bridge

I don't know how much more I can stand. He won't even swallow hardly when I give him the KMR. It's killing me to see him like this. I told my hubby that I think I need to take him to the vet. He attempted to feed him and couldn't.

I really feel for you and that poor baby, I went through the same thing two weeks ago tomorrow. Still cry when I think of my little Maggie.

Your a better person for trying all you could to help Saske, and he knows how hard you have been pulling for him.

Please let us know, thoughts and prayers are with you.

I know all to well what you are going through since I just went through all this with the little boxer pup Mime - I had the same feeling of if she is going to die please let her just go and please dont let her suffer, I will keep my fingers crossed, but I think you should do what I did - hold the little guy give him a kiss and tell him if he has to go that it will be alright and that you love him.I am so sorry you are going through this.

I'm so sorry,
hit.gif
. I honestly believe that there are pets in heaven and that little Saske is up there with Jesus and all of the pets that we have loved in our lives. We know by your post that he was suffering and I know that you wouldn't want him to live like that, he's in a better place now, and you can be comforted knowing you did for him ALL that you could do.

We just got done burying him outside my bedroom window. I'm heartbroken but glad he's not suffering anymore. He and I were able to take a nap today together and he snuggled in the crook of my arm. My 17 year old son is at a school function at the moment, so he is unaware that his kitten just crossed the rainbow bridge. I really appreciate all the well wishes and support everyone has given me the last 3 days. They've been long days to say the least.

I missed this thread until just now that the poor baby has passed. Feel some comfort in knowing that he is in a better place and he's no longer suffering. You'll see him again some day. We all will see our beloved loved ones again. I have to believe that.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom