one of those omg ?s up dated pic

Well Sweetie went to the barn and sure nuff found her 4 old pieces of poo and has sat on them all day. She will not have anything to do with the nest in the coop. I hate to leave her out in the barn but I guees I'll see what she does with the her special poo eggs

At this point I figure if she is that determed to sit on poo who am I to change her mind

Last edited:
A woman knows what a woman wants!!!
lau.gif

ok I left Sweetie alone in the barn last night she did ok.
So tonight I went to put out hay and check on Sweetie
and this is what I found
chick003.jpg

her and her chick she hatched Thanksgiving day. Sweetie has 2 eggs and her baby has 1( no poo in site).
Only thing is I'm prettty sure her baby is a roo!!!!Talk about a mamas boy.
Big mama said maybe he needs to have a sex talk. Think Dr Phil will come check on him/her?

Maybe you should replace the horse pellets with some golf balls, and see if that will keep her happy? She'd have a cleaner nest at least.
smile.png

Perhaps there is some heat given off from the horse poop, as it composts?

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Maybe she thinks she is going to hatch a new cross bred chicken. Half chicken and half horse. How funny.
Or maybe she thinks she needs the poo balls to help keep her egg warm. Should make a good heater

just an update on Sweetie she gave up on the poo egg and was happy with her 3 eggs she left the nest for a few hours one day so I moved her and the nest to the coop all was well so I put 2 eggs from our other hen and 2 duck eggs under her some times she will move one of her eggs out last night I candled them all I can see is an air sack (I think that is what it is ) then just black every where eles are they bad

Back
Top Bottom