Online Coupons?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Iowa Roo Mom, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Does anyone know a good site that I can get online coupons from? I'm really tightening the reins around here and coupons are a great way to save $$$. Coupons for anything from groceries to cleaning supplies, anything I can use around the house (but especially groceries) would be appreciated!!!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    I don't know.... but be careful that those you find are actually valid! The internet scares me on stuff like that!

Maybe if your local supermarket chains have webistes, do they have coupons on there? At least you could be sure they were legit.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Deal seeking mom, on FB... she has links to allll kinds of coupon sites..(need to search for them on her links..)
    You just go to the site, click on the coupon and print them out...
    Like coupons.com... etc...
    If you cant find her, or the links, let me know i'll help you out.. [​IMG]

4. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Found deal seeking mom on FB. Thanks Wendy!!! [​IMG]

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

6. jenanneray

jenanneray Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    Franklinton, NC
    Afullcup.com has forums for different grocery stores and drug stores, and they frequently list coupon matchups and post links to the online printable ones. There's also a coupon database that tells of various places to find coupons. Often times manufacturers will post coupons on their websites, or you can just call a customer service number for a product and they will send you coupons in the mail. Coupons.com is also a good site.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by