Online Dating - Who did it work for? FIRST DATE TONIGHT

My husband and I were members of the Discovery Channel forums back in '97.

He posted something outrageous and I emailed him to tell him he was an idiot.

We have been married over 12 years.

Quote:
lol Dont know if there real women or not. I dont respond to them. If I was going out of the country to find a bride she would be Latin....

They can be opinionated but devoted to their families. Latin folks are warm and caring as well. If you cheat on her, look out!

I dont know much about Russian women... But what I like about Latin women is they still think of "till death do us part" as both a promise and a threat....

Quote:
Amazing how that works.
lol.png

You have to use the system that works for you. The russian brides are everywhere and they even send the posts to women seeking men
roll.png
but it's easy enough to hit delete.

I tried several sites (everyone you talk to suggests a different one) and got a variety of results.

It's funny though, while getting to know each other, H2B and I discovered that we both worked for the same company (different cities) in the 80's and I even picked him up at the airport once and drove him to a meeting, but we weren't what we were looking for at that time. We are both much different people now. Experiences have made us what we are, and those same experiences brought us together.

I read this quote in a magazine and it's so true.

"Marry a man that adores you, then it won't matter if Angelina Jolie walks in the room."

Oh - you guys are GREAT!!! I love to hear stories about how people met.

I'll be back in a bit - have a bit of a plumbing problem. Waters dripping from the dining room light. Up to the bathroom above to see what's leaking!!!! YIKES!!!

I meet my husband through Yahoo Personals in 2003.
love.gif
We have been best friends and best of everything ever since (got married in 2005). It does work, as long you don't give up if the first guy you meet is not what you expected. Keep trying and you'll find the right person for you.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Met my fiance through Myspace.
I wouldn't use 'dating services', just join regular social networks and make friends with singles and go from there.

I've been single for 19 years and divorced for 16,, I tried a couple and had no luck, I even attract losers online!

~*Sweet Cheeks*~ :

I've been divorced for 12 yrs. Tried online dating off and on through the years but haven't been able to meet nice country men in NW Washington.

Wondering if anyone else on here did meet someone online or elsewhere.​

Back
Top Bottom