Online Hatchery

I ordered from Metzer (through My Pet Chicken), and sexing was 100% accurate. All the ducklings arrived alive. I did lose two ducklings later, but not the fault of the hatchery. Overall, I've been impressed with the ducks.

This year I ordered straight from Metzer, instead of going through My Pet Chicken. The ducklings are arriving on Wednesday, so I'll update then on live arrival.
Awesome! Thank you for the info. That’s great they were 100% accurate. That is a huge concern for me as I cannot add any drakes. All alive is obviously even more important. Yes, please keep updated on arrival. When did you place your order for them to come this week?

Cackle hatchery is AMAZING. Please give them a go. They are one of the best hatcheries out there IMO, and have had great success every time I order from them. I’ve NEVER lost a bird in shipping nor after arrival. All were very healthy, energetic, and correctly sexed. I think I've ordered like 20+ Birds for them and they are now my go-to hatchery forever. A huge variety of breeds, and birds. I’ve gotten both ducks and chickens from them.

Cackle hatchery is AMAZING. Please give them a go. They are one of the best hatcheries out there IMO, and have had great success every time I order from them. I’ve NEVER lost a bird in shipping nor after arrival. All were very healthy, energetic, and correctly sexed. I think I've ordered like 20+ Birds for them and they are now my go-to hatchery forever. A huge variety of breeds, and birds. I’ve gotten both ducks and chickens from them.
Good to know!! Right now finding availability is the hardest. Every site is months out.

I ordered from Metzer last year, two hen ducklings and they arrived just fine. They sent me a booklet this year saying they have free shipping but I believe you have to order six but at least you could get the sex you wanted. Sorry this post is late, I just saw it. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom