Online poultry race! Race your opponents and see how fast your birds are in this show! Ends on November 3rd!!

Are you sure its warm enough for her to be outside?
It was far warmer earlier before I left for school, and It only started snowing a few minutes before class let out. She was happily and actively foraging fallen apples with her adult buddies when I caught her to put her in, so the cold must not have bothered her that mutch. I also have a brooder lamp on in the coop at all times that she very well knows how to access from outside.

It was far warmer earlier before I left for school, and It only started snowing a few minutes before class let out. She was happily and actively foraging fallen apples with her adult buddies when I caught her to put her in, so the cold must not have bothered her that mutch. I also have a brooder lamp on in the coop at all times that she very well knows how to access from outside.
Good thing she has a light! I bet it must be pretty chilly then!

I'd join in but I don't feel comfortable having my voice (from calling and such) on the internet.
I wonder if you can mute the video?? I don't know if it changes things, but you can post pictures here, and then start a PM with me to post the video, I will turn off my sound when I listen to it too if you want. I promise, I am cool! :thumbsup Its all up to you though!

Back
Top Bottom