Only wings left not even a feather just wings with feathers attached what was it?

Kinderschickens

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 21, 2014
found a set of clean wings with meat and feathers still on wing in back yard bird is gone the killer didn't leave a trail and there is no feathers strung out??? No bones nothing but two cleanly pulled out wings never seen this before. Any help? I need to know what I'm looking for we have 125 byc and most have names.

Sorry about your bird. I had a coyote take one of my hens in broad daylight, hop over the wall surrounding my property and promptly remove both wings. The coyote then carried the body off as I approached to bludgeon it to death. It left the two wings and there were no other feathers laying about.

What ever is doing this is getting two a night eating 80% of one and 50% of other even eating the feathers

Lost two a night for the last week I think I have a large bird predator owl or hawk only catching rabbits in the hole in fence no tracks at all and I got foot traps all over the trail and behind fence. Me and my daughter had a big big bird watching us set traps sitting in a tree behind our color after dark we could only see his out line and he flew off was very big

Lost two a night for the last week I think I have a large bird predator owl or hawk only catching rabbits in the hole in fence no tracks at all and I got foot traps all over the trail and behind fence. Me and my daughter had a big big bird watching us set traps sitting in a tree behind our color after dark we could only see his out line and he flew off was very big

So your birds are out at night - I take it either not in a run or an uncovered run?

Back
Top Bottom