1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ONTARIO CANADA!!!!!!!who's going to Mt Forrest?????

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by miss_thenorth, Apr 20, 2011.

1. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    So, from what I hear, the Mt Forrest fur and feather sale is May 1st. Who's going and what are you bringing???????? I'm bringing my dd, my sil and lotsa money---looking for standard buff orpingtons pullets and standard white cornish cockerel(s) ,or hatching eggs of each. And who knows what else. !!!!!! We are coming the night before and pitching a tent!!!

2. Martin Grove Farm

Martin Grove Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Yep, I'm going with DH. Bringing some hatching eggs for someone and, some cash. I too am looking for standard buff orps and perhaps some poults.

3. Skeffling Lavender Farm

Skeffling Lavender Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey there, we are. Some are meeting for a breakfast at the Golf club at 9:30 too! We are not bringing anything except hatching eggs that are already spoken for but it'll be great to see everyone!

4. coralanna

coralanna Out Of The Brooder

Jan 10, 2011
    my parents live in Mt Forest and that would be good to visit them and also go to the show, So is that Pike lake golf and country club for breakfast at 930

Alan

5. Lalaith

Lalaith Out Of The Brooder

Sep 5, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    I'm going to be in Mexico that week [​IMG]. But give those of us who have to miss it a full report please! Everybody have fun!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by