ooh i am so excited and addicted....

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by sarahclrksn, Jun 10, 2009.

1. sarahclrksn

sarahclrksn In the Brooder

May 15, 2009
    my first experience with hatching in bator i lost all 35 eggs DH did not tell me temp was 110 for 2 days in the beginning so me and my little boy waited 26 days for nothing...second experience 42 eggs 25 babies...i think i know what happened, but still the same very tickled with 25...now i have ordered 2 different sets of eggs of ebay to try seller had good feedback at 100% so i figured i could trust them now all i have to worry about is usps...but i am very excited...

2. cassey40

cassey40 Songster

Jun 5, 2009
    beaufort, sc
    I just got my eggs in the mail today very excited to get them in the bator.I also got some off ebay white frizzle bantam. Cant wait. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Good luck to both of you. I love the hatching the best and am now an official hatch-a-holic!! I hatch for other people, hatch eggs I don't need just to find them homes, it is an addiction. Be prepared to join the group! LOL

4. sarahclrksn

sarahclrksn In the Brooder

May 15, 2009
    hey i also got white frizzle bantams from ebay...wonder if it same seller....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: