ooooooohhhhhh 32 evil eyes....

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
Oh man am I getting the evil eyes. I had 32 of them cock their heads and give me "that look" because it is raining again today and they cannot go outside. Oh man I am in deep hockey with them.

Time to go steam some rice for them and maybe some cooked peas.
gig.gif

Last edited:
OMG it is! I felt like General Custer at the Little Big Horn....surrounded by things wanting to hurt me.
gig.gif
They get vocal about it too!

Last edited:
I have a tarp over half my run, so they are out. A bit ago I went to check on them(can see them from the back bedrooms) 4 f them were in one corner snuggled up. My BC and one of my BOs were up and walking around

They gang up on you too! When my husband goes out of town I have to let the girls out in the morning...Well they are used to waking up and the prop door already being open cuz DH opens door at 6am...they usually up and at it around 7. Well I'm pregnant and any day I can sleep past 6am I DO!...The girls...they do not like that..I let them out one morning at a little after 7am...every single one of them walked out the door, pecked my leg and puffed their butts up to me....wouldn't even take breakfast from me, I had to just leave it for them....Hurt my feelings lol.

Steamed rice and cooked peas? i've never tried that. Sounds yummy.

We're looking at the first rain of the season coming in later today. i have some kids who have never seen rain. Luckily, most of my runs are covered. The Red Stars however, will have to be in put in their coop. That's when the noise will begin - gah, Gah, GAH!

That's funny! It truly is scary how they can do that. Living in VA, we get our fair share of the rain and I get my fair share of the evil eye!
smile.png

Rhett&SarahsMom :

I have a tarp over half my run, so they are out. A bit ago I went to check on them(can see them from the back bedrooms) 4 f them were in one corner snuggled up. My BC and one of my BOs were up and walking around

Oh not these spoiled BI***ES
gig.gif
We are talking girls that live in a hot tub frame & 2 tractors in the garage, get a hot breakfast in the morning and goodies from dinner, go to school and rides in the van, watch TV with the kid. Them...outside ...in the rain? Oh no no no.
lau.gif
They just want to be loose in the garage trailing havoc and chaos in their wake. hahahahaha​

Last edited:
Mrs.Yardbird :

They gang up on you too! When my husband goes out of town I have to let the girls out in the morning...Well they are used to waking up and the prop door already being open cuz DH opens door at 6am...they usually up and at it around 7. Well I'm pregnant and any day I can sleep past 6am I DO!...The girls...they do not like that..I let them out one morning at a little after 7am...every single one of them walked out the door, pecked my leg and puffed their butts up to me....wouldn't even take breakfast from me, I had to just leave it for them....Hurt my feelings lol.

Yeah the do. Meanies some days.​

Back
Top Bottom