1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OOPS! I did it again!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by joedie, May 1, 2009.

1. joedie

joedie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    SW Indiana
    I just put my 9wk old chicks in their coop from the basement and felt a great relief. My coop is 10x12 and my daughter kept telling me I needed more because I only had 11. HAD is the key word. I went to the local feed store today to get just one cattle panel and returned home with 11 more pullets to make an even 22.
    Now here we go again...

Do you think this is a sickness? [​IMG]

2. Buckhorn Farm

Buckhorn Farm OLD Country Girl

Mar 30, 2009
    North Florida
    I don't think it is ............I KNOW it is ........but what the heck life is short.......enjoy

3. LuLuBelle

LuLuBelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    Don't feel bad, don't beat yourself up... I have 6 little banties, and my husband asked me last night when i was going to get some more.

Ironically, we are going to a swap meet tomorrow, and I hear that there are silkies....I can't wait...

[​IMG]

4. Skip

Skip Chillin' With My Peeps

Chicks are infectious. Beware! [​IMG]

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Ah it is a disease of the worst kind... fuzzybuttitis. There is no cure...deal with it. LOL There are no support groups either. We will however provide support in your addiction and suggest that you go get more. [​IMG]

I have 30 in a 12 x 12 coop and they have plenty of room. At night they sleep in little groups all over the place.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by