Opal Legbar - Worth the price?

Gainesboro Tn is right by cookville a Baxter. I have a cream legbar (Alice) hen too. That’s fine for august. I’ve gotten eggs daily from her even during snow. My email is [email protected] so hit me up around the time you’re ready so I can make sure to put some in my incubator to hatch.

Gainesboro Tn is right by cookville a Baxter. I have a cream legbar (Alice) hen too. That’s fine for august. I’ve gotten eggs daily from her even during snow. My email is [email protected] so hit me up around the time you’re ready so I can make sure to put some in my incubator to hatch.
Oh I thought you lived in Gainesboro Va wich is close to where I'm located. We would probably have to ship them.

The opals are really pretty and I do want one, but not at those prices. I think I'll wait until the prices come down.

That said, it's only money right? I'm not about to judge people who are willing to spend that much for a bird they want. I spent $40 on a fish once, lots of people would call me crazy for spending that much on a single fish. If you have the funds and it will make you happy then go for it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom