Opal Old English Games on Eggbid, I have questions :)

We are still tweeking the wording a little. I talked to a bunch of judges at the APA national and they said they would give letters of recommendation, I also had Poultry Press Owner Bill Wolf look them over and he said thay had very good OE type and were very attractive.

27809_img_0293.jpg

RV Cockerel APA National 2010 Shown by Ron Smith

Just gorgeous! I was going to bid on your auction but it is sooooo cold here already for shipping! I MUST get some of these when the weather warms up. Beautiful birds!

Quote:
Ron was it the 4th place bird that is going to Wayne? I like him...He's nice.Love the RV bird too
bow.gif
....coulda sent me that one...lol...
droolin.gif
.... Awww heck I just like em all. Can't wait for my guys to get here.Been listening for the phone to ring...lol..
barnie.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
I want lavender and Porcelain Showgirls!!!!!
droolin.gif
I currently have whites,blacks,and a red roo.I just hatch out a couple chicks that are lavender in color right now but may end up splash or blue I guess? I'd like to add Buffs,Lavenders, and Porcelains. And of course some red girls for my boy...lol...

Ok...I got the call @ 6am this morning to come pick up my guys. I really like them.The rooster has been quite nice so far...lol.Jumped straight up on my shoulder when I took him out the shipping box.Said he was ready to be outta there...lol... I'll get some pics in a lil bit and post.
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif

Thank you Ron!! Oh and Mrs. Kay for shipping...Lol...!!!!
bow.gif

Whiskey bay- maybe in the spring when your opals are laying and my lav/sgs and porcelains are laying we could do an egg swap!!! Let me know if you are interested!
tongue.png

Quote:
Congrats! Lovely birds
smile.png
Is the colouring on the feathers all the way to the skin, or just the top layer? There is a lot of similarity in colouring to the hackle colour that appears on some of the paint silkies, and I brought one home from Shawnee (he did not show) that has an extensive amount of this colouring, about as much as on your birds.

Well here are the first couple pics straight out the box.Hadn't unruffled their feathers yet before this...lol...The rooster is still letting everyone know the new king is here....lol...
58523_dscf7587_-_copy.jpg
58523_dscf7588_-_copy.jpg

On a side note...here are my babies I hatched out last weekend. They are all pure of course,but a mixture of eggs.Old English and Silkies/Showgirls.You can't tell,but 2 of the blues are showgirls...yay!!!..

58523_dscf7584_-_copy.jpg
58523_dscf7584_-_copy_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom