Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Sending good thoughts to all of you battling the weird weather!
hugs.gif

Thanks, PK, how's your day? Do you have schooling every day? I saw you are back at the tennis, good on you!

And how are the new chicks? I got ducks!

Last edited:
Quote:
My day is good, I'm making cinnamon buns!

Somedays Mom has to take Dad to tests and I have to watch my brothers for most of the day. So, we do most days.

I saw the cute ducks! I love them!
big_smile.png

Good afternoon everyone.
smile.png
Happy St. Patricks Day!! I am mostly Irish....
I havent been online today, taking advantage of the nice weather. Though we are supposed to get cold again after tomorrow.
I ended up with one baby button quail. When I opened the other eggs, nothing.
idunno.gif
All I can guess is the hole punched through the box when I got it did more damage than what I thought.
It was a long but productive morning and early afternoon, now I am just going to sit back and read posts for a while.
caf.gif

Ooo, Sheila, I forgot, I candled eggs today and the Lakenvelders have veins. No quitters as of yet!
smile.png

Last edited:
PK, cinnamon buns? WOW!

Maggie, sorry about the quail. Hope you get 100% on the lakenvelders!
fl.gif

Hi Woody, how ya doin'?

Edit because I can't spell Woody.
th.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I have the little guy where he can SEE the two younger chicks and guinea keets but not so where they can get in at him.
I figured the poor little thing needed some company.
I gave him some boiled egg and a bit of crushed up cat food. A pop bottle top as a waterer. Now I will just have to see. Lone chicks often dont do as well (hence having him be able to at least see other birds.)
PK, cinnamon buns...
droolin.gif

Sheila, enjoy that beautiful weather!
smile.png
I am still considering east Texas! Hey, it could happen!
big_smile.png
But I do like Minnesota, cold weather and all. Plus family is here. Though I can see after my parents pass away wanting to get away from the pain and going someplace completely different.
Ack. My indecisiveness!!
roll.png

Spunky, I've been outside most of the day using a thatching rake and decided I needed a break. While I was drinking my coffee I thought I drop my Opa's place and was glad to find you had been here. Everyone is welcome here and laid back is a good term for what I hope will remain a non-confrontational thread where friends can drop in and share their day.

Back
Top Bottom