Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

lol.png
Goldie almost cracked a smile at that! Then she spread out a bit more, to cover her basket up.

She's not too happy with me now, because I tried to tell her about the 12 RIR chicks I am going to get this evening. My vet contacted me, a friend of his had gotten chicks and the neighbor called the HOA on him as soon as he heard about them. Three week old chicks, sheesh. I guess his mistake was in telling the neighbor that at least two were cockerals? Oops. He's already rehomed the BOs, but I did get to him in time to get the RIRs.

Somebody tell me, why am I taking on brooder duty again? When I KNOW at least 2 are future roos?
th.gif

hu.gif
not sure why your doing it
smile.png
because you love chickens maybe and otherwise you wouldnt know if they where going to a good home or not
jumpy.gif
and they are beautiful

oh and glad you liked the picture is was worried someone would be angry i had painted on it

Last edited:
Hello People,
hope evryone who was ill is getting better and that no one else catch's anything nasty i dont need to catch anything how bad my hayfever is but i must say the flowers in the garden look wonderful shame i cant sit outside and enjoy them i just cant breath and my eyes water
sad.png
oh well i have giant windows so i sit by them and enjoy the flowers

Highlander is 6 eggs ok for you?

Back
Top Bottom