Operation Rehab...is there any hope for her?

I agree! That vet is horrible. There is point with an animal where is it necessary for the vet to say that it is time if the owner is in danger of waiting too long. But this is inexcusable. Just to make that statement without even offering some things to try first would make me NEVER call that place again. ESPECIALLY when you are seeing improvement on some levels. I have 5 different vets, each specializes in one or two of the species we have. I cannot imagine even one of them saying something like that in that time frame.
Just so uncaring.
rant.gif

I agree! That vet is horrible. There is point with an animal where is it necessary for the vet to say that it is time if the owner is in danger of waiting too long. But this is inexcusable. Just to make that statement without even offering some things to try first would make me NEVER call that place again. ESPECIALLY when you are seeing improvement on some levels. I have 5 different vets, each specializes in one or two of the species we have. I cannot imagine even one of them saying something like that in that time frame.
Just so uncaring.
rant.gif
I agree with you! The swelling seems to have gone down some since yesterday and the leg is not quite so hot to the touch. Still curled under but it's been like that since I picked her up...but she is using it some, she will prop herself up to preen and will also hobble a little on it while holding her wings out to keep her balance. And she swam for quite some time today and seemed to enjoy it. Her eye is even looking alot better!

That is wonderful news! I bet the hydro therapy is helping her a lot. Good job. Can't wait to see pics in a week or two, I bet there will be a huge difference.
Then you should email before and after pics to that vet!!!!!

That is wonderful news! I bet the hydro therapy is helping her a lot. Good job. Can't wait to see pics in a week or two, I bet there will be a huge difference.
Then you should email before and after pics to that vet!!!!!
I agree about pics to vet. Sounds like she is doing great and i too am looking forward to hearing about how well she has recovered in a few weeks.

Well Ling went to the vets today.....and they did absolutely nothing. I actually was so aggravated I almost started crying lmao. She told me there is nothing wrong with her leg....ok then why is it swollen? Why can't she fully extend it? WHY can't she use it?.....walked out of there with a $30 ointment for her eye
he.gif
She is still eating and drinking....I just don't know what else to do for her.

Back
Top Bottom