opinion pole please!!

comet, a red sexlink, player1 nailed it the boys are white with a red strip on the wing and a blonde mullet, i also have a comet hen who red with red laced white wing feathers.

I was told the big roos were nh reds. the white ones are nh reds and leghorn mix (?) fluffy is nh red but small so maybe part bantum and wednesday is blue cochin nh mix. they didn't start to turn colors until recently and to me they look really unique now.
love.gif
I talked to a friend of mine who knows someone who may take 2 roos. it will be hard to decide!!
hu.gif
Thank you to all who gave input!!
woot.gif
we would've waited a really long time for an egg!!

jnjross-is that what i have to look forward to?!! he's so gorgeous!! I have to find out for sure what they bred. I'm just learning the names of the breeds and it was 2 months ago i got them so i could be way wrong about what they are!! they are about 5 1/2 months at this point!

Fluffy is the only pullet, comb is pale so she's not a hen yet. Scruffy is a slow maturing lace wyandotte roo, already can see his spurs beginning to poke out and he doesn't have any tail feathers yet as is true of young cockerels getting them after the young pullets...
may be a splash lace wyandotte?

It looks like i have to change the profile thing down at the bottom!! how about something simple like---"I have chickens". lace wynadotte sounds cool.

wee.gif
I have a gentleman bringing 7 1 year old hens to hopefully make my boys happy!! chick stayed inside today with my little bantum ladies!! she doesn't look sick or anything so maybe she's really a she!!!
fl.gif
this is so exciting to get a new addition to our little family!!

OH poor fluffy! She will be one unhappy girl if you keep all those roos. I have one roo D'uccle with three hens and I have to remove him to keep the girls happy during the day. Otherwise they do not settle down and relax. IMO I would NOT keep five roos with one hen. She will be very stressed out and VERY bare backed. I think one roo to one girl is too much.

Back
Top Bottom