opportunity to get a discount on feed any takers????? upstate NY12989

Quote:
Yah I think that would be it!

admhotel--how far is rome from me again?? and how do you like your layer feed from the mill? Is it dusty? I got some from a mill a while back and hated it as it was dusty and not very good:-(

It is a pallet of 40 bags -just got off the phone-they will deliver to my house-Im going to do it. I have one person that will take 5-10 bags at a time when the shipment comes in. I just need 1-2 two more people interested to make this work --because of the high cost of the ingrdients going up ..It sell for 13.99$ a bag and I can get it at 12.42$ a bag and the cost hopefull will go dow in time. For me to have it dropped off at my house and not have to pick up a few bags at a time it seems worth it to me-granted the blue seal I can get in town is 11.88$ a bag it saves me alot of time and grief trying to remember feed a few times a week-and our store is closed two days a week:-(

anyone???

count me in Natalie...just let me know what my share is
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey Shellz-Im waiting for the distributor to get back to me Ill have to check my yahoo. It looks like we can pull this off and save 1.50$ a bag. Shellz-how many bags would you think you would take in one trip??? I have a friend taking 5 to 10 and another taking 7 to 10-that leaves 18-28 bags.... monthly I can go through 9 bags or 10 at the VERY most-leaving 10-18 bags -If the 4 of us can use up all 40 bags then it will be worth it and if it turns out there are others wanting some Ill look inot getting 2 tons delivered-great thank shellz-havent seen you on the boards lately-all ok??

I been really busy with work and all and now I have a inner ear infection and a cold :have been dealing with a lot of stuff lately particurally with my sheltie getting run over by a truck in the road.
hit.gif
still not sure what excactly happened that day but we are still heartbroken.
I can take up to let me say 5- 10 bags a trip I think
idunno.gif

Quote:
Oh Shellz thats terrible Im so sorry-was he the sheltie in your avatar? he was gorgeous
hugs.gif
Ive been there tice with the dig in the road and it is not any easier wether its from a car or old age Im so sorry--feel better too
fl.gif

Yes that is the one in my Avator ..I was just so angry and heartbroken that this had to happen when the kids were right there and they saw the whole thing
barnie.gif
this guy had have been going at least 60 down my road and the speed limit is 40 ..regardless of the speed he at least had the guts to turn around and talk to us ..he admited he should have been watching more because he was aware that there are kids that live here...it could have been worse it could have been one of the kids..
rant.gif
right now I am a total dicatator when it comes to anything involveing the road if they set foot on the road when I am not with them
rant.gif

Quote:
YOu have to be a dictator 24/7 I still am! As far as the dog I watched mine right in front of me too-he darted out the door after my dad at end of driveway and a fast driver never saw him:-( Not his fault really as my dog ran right into the road. Same thing with my cat that was when I was a kid but dang still hurts now to think about it! Sorry Shellz:-(

Back
Top Bottom