Orange Tabby...He Stays and His Name is Finn (Update with Videos Dec 31)

Pics
Yeppers, it is a very good thing that Mr. Tom don't like cats at all, just think about how many you guys would have by now if he liked cats! :eek:
Scott (who does like cats :oops:)

Yes, it's a good thing he's a confirmed cat-hater, for sure.

Cat 1...Cat Hater 0

Great photo Cyn!

Hahaha!

Finn's reaction to the eclipse. He is a cat after all, not easily impressed. I was rather impressed with the complete darkness at mid-afternoon that happened just after that.
DSC05064.JPG

You're welcome. Last night, I felt the cat jump on the bed, probably around 2:15 a.m., maybe because I was half awake due to an impending headache. In a few minutes, I heard my husband say something like "ow". Then, he got out of bed.
Me: "where's the cat?".
DH: Under the bed
Me: why?
DH: that's where he went after he bit my leg.
Me: Why'd he do that?
DH: because I was too hot so I had the covers off.

Finn gets rowdy in the middle of the night, which is why I'd rather DH not come to bed when the cat is in the house. I'd toss his fluffy butt out if it was me.

You're welcome. Last night, I felt the cat jump on the bed, probably around 2:15 a.m., maybe because I was half awake due to an impending headache. In a few minutes, I heard my husband say something like "ow". Then, he got out of bed.
Me: "where's the cat?".
DH: Under the bed
Me: why?
DH: that's where he went after he bit my leg.
Me: Why'd he do that?
DH: because I was too hot so I had the covers off.

Finn gets rowdy in the middle of the night, which is why I'd rather DH not come to bed when the cat is in the house. I'd toss his fluffy butt out if it was me.

My youngest guy will do that too Cyn...you don't dare go barefoot around the house (or sleep) without some sort of foot covering. :D

Back
Top Bottom