Order coming tomarow!!!

Katelyn

Cooped Up
12 Years
Jun 2, 2007
Okay well my order was going to be shipped today, but it was shipped yesturday!!! I am so excited I cant wait till they get here!

I am getting...
3 turken pullets
1 turken male
5 surprise/assorted pullets
1 b.o pullet
1 slw pullet
1 magpie pullet
1 pekin pullet
and a surprise from my secret swap partner Russle Fenton!!! I can wait!!

I called to see how many extras would be put in and they said if you have less than 15 they will put in however many extras you need to get 15, so I am going to have 2 more on my order.
I dont know about the other because I dont know what it is, but its in a diff box, so it might have some extras., Ah well, I have homes for the roos!!

I thought they were going to ship my order today but they arent they are next wendsday.

barnie.gif

If Katelyn is ordering form Ideal then I am getting a free chick I ordered 14.

Yep I am ordering from ideal, and according to them you should get free chickies!!!

Did they email to let you know they had shipped early? Or did you call them?
Mine are supposed to be shipped today as well, from Idea. I just put together a little brooder out of wire shelving and a cardboard box - LOL its not the Ritz, but they'll get TONS of attention from the kids for sure.

gosh I hope they come early - but I would really like to know, cause we wanted to go to town tomorrow, which is an hour each way and i don't want to miss the call from the post office or leave the chicks there any longer than they have to be there.

Well I called them because I had to find somethings out. And then there was a problem with the certificate, and than they had to call back, and that when she said they were going out tonight (last night) and they would be here Thursday or Friday but most likly Thursday! I was like OH okay

Slikie I will email it to you, it there a problem, if so please let me know so I can fix it.

No Nothings wrong I think, I sent out her gift Monday and she said she would send hers by friday, she gave me her adress and then I gave her mine. There has been no contact between us sence then...I never got her BYC name.

I guess Ideal ships out early a lot. I know it's very bad of me, but even though I KNEW mine were coming and all, I had nothing set up for them. Well, the day before they were supposed to come in I get a voice mail from the post office saying they had "a box of peepers" waiting for me LOL. I brought them home and then had to run out and buy everything I needed. I didn't intentionally wait until the last minute, but life happens....

Back
Top Bottom