Order Up. Toaster oven Hatch-A-Long

Pics
I’m not convinced that these eggs are actually late to hatch yet. They were set on April 9 at 2 pm. If you count the 9th as day zero my math says hatch day starts at 2 pm today. My current time as of this post is 10:50 am I still don’t see any pips from my viewing angle but I hear chirping. It is entirely possible that one or more eggs are piped on the back side out of my view.

They are getting pretty chatty and I believe I can hear more than one voice sometimes it sounds as if they are responding to each other. Attached is a short video clip so you can see what I am seeing maybe someone will discover a pip that I missed

@UrbanHomesteadTX #11 is out. It’s hard to tell since he is so wet but I’m pretty sure it has a white head spot making it a boy
IMG_4638.jpeg
IMG_4637.jpeg

*checks timestamp*

*checks timestamp on Youtube video*

Wow, that was fast! 😵‍💫

But congrats on the new baby! :ya
I went outside to do some yard work. When I came back inside I heard loud chirps from across the room and thought that doesn’t sound like a muffled chirp inside an egg. Sure enough the top half of his body was clear out and he was trying to step out of the bottom half.

Back
Top Bottom