Ordering Black Shamos

Well, its Spring here in Hawaii and I took the plunge. Iʻve got two roo chicks and three pullet chicks coming. I plan on selecting the best trio and selling the other two. Keep your fingers crossed!

Don't worry about the chicks they will be fine, I have one black shamo that I got from ideal poultry last year and she is the sweetest of all of the hens, which I was shocked by considering they are a fighting breed and I had read tons of online articles about how they fight with other chickens and are mean. I ordered her by mistake and it was such a good mistake her name is Raptor because she is so much skinnier and tall compared to the regular hens. She doesn't fly much and she is the easiest to catch of al the hens and she doesn't wiggle when I anyone holds her and she LOVES to be played with. Just don't buy rooster shamos because they are the scariest birds I have ever seen and they actually do fight with each other. I hope you buy some shamo hen chicks, they are the cutest little chicks in the world
big_smile.png

If you buy gamefowl breeds from a hatchery, you aren't getting true gamefowl, let alone a good representation of the breed in most cases. Glad you are happy with your birds, but from what I have seen from Ideal as far as Orientals, they can barely be called Oriental, let alone pure this or that.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom