Ordering Frontline Plus on Ebay- Big savings, but ???

Frontline for dogs is harmful for cats. I use Advantage for dogs - the original, not the one for ticks and fleas - on my cats. My vet wrote down the dosage for the different weights and I buy the large dog tubes and dose each cat individually. When I had many, many cats this made it possible for me to be able to afford to treat them.
Frontline for dogs and Advantage K9 is harmful for cats.
As per my vets instructions I treat with the following: Cats up to 9 lbs-0.4 cc, cats over 9lbs-0.8 cc. Please double check with your vet if you are unsure of the dosage.

Elizabeth

You guys gave me some great feedback. I think consdrs has the right idea- they way it sounds is that they give you a tube for a big dog and tell you to divide it up.

I'll definitely talk to my vet and see what he recommends!

we did this some time ago, I wish i could figure out the sell that we got the flea med from on ebay...it was one of the things they send that large packet, and a vile and a siringe (sp) and you seperate it for your pets based on instructions ....it worked great and saved a ton of money....but I took a lot of time reading through tons of ebay ads, and researching to make sure i got the correct stuff.

I am looking now to get some for the cats again.

ok, I think this is the one I am ordering
http://cgi.ebay.com/ADVANTAGE-FLEA-...ssPageNameZWDVWQQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
We have a Feed Mill just a few miles from us, I usually by the large size (80-160) tubes there and break them down with a syringe.
5 of my dogs are JRT's and take the small dose. The Cocker takes the next size. Our Mix puppy , Corky (6 months and already weighs almost 60 lbs) will end up taking the large tube all by himself
th.gif

Right now I get 2 months worth out of one tube for the small ones.

You can use Revolution on Cats. It is the same formulation for Cats and Dogs....

I bought the largest dog dose possible and put it in a small bottle and dose it out with a syringe for all my Cats and Dogs....

It also treats Mange....

Never ordered from eBay but might give it a view....

I've been buying the large dose of frontline for dogs & taking out the right dose for my 6 cats & 2 dogs for over the last five years. The ingredients for the dog & cat frontline are identical - at least they were when I started doing this. Have the ingredients changed? Either way my cats are still alive & free of fleas & ticks.

I always buy mine on there. Just ordered somemore a couple weeks ago. I get 12 months 0-22 pounds for $34 I think. Dagjamz2 is the seller I use and he DOES have THE real frontline. I HIGHLY recommend him and his shipping is VERY low plus he ships pretty quick. Look him up his name is Scott and tell him Mandy sent you.

I use petshed.com as well and have used maakenterprises.com before but sometimes it seems the Frontline Plus from them doesn't work as well as from petshed.com. The regular Frontline/Topspot works fine from both.
With 5 dogs and 6 cats it's saved me a ton and I get my hw prevention there too. All mine are tested regularly at my vet on their yearly checkups and vaccine appointment and always test negative so I know it's working.

Back
Top Bottom