Ordering online vs picking up in store

Mrquestions

In the Brooder
Jun 26, 2020
What is better when getting quail ordering online and picking up at post office or picking then up from a store in the area?

Online: I've never picked up from online because i think that would decrease their chance at survival or something. I'm not an expert though.

Store: You can see the condition of the birds in person, and see what the living conditions are like.

Live. Female quail adult that laid eggs California
it’s difficult to simply buy quail from the local feed supply store i most areas.....my recommendation based on your location would be to first try to buy “relatively” local from @Nabiki or other byc members! next option would be to buy local from a non-byc member but maybe not as experienced to ensure you get females, and final option would be to have myshire farm ship you live hens.

it’s difficult to simply buy quail from the local feed supply store i most areas.....my recommendation based on your location would be to first try to buy “relatively” local from @Nabiki or other byc members! next option would be to buy local from a non-byc member but maybe not as experienced to ensure you get females, and final option would be to have myshire farm ship you live hens.
Sites of members who sell quail or ship to California

Myshire farm (.com) is where I have gotten 99% of my quail he ships nationwide!!! Especially since the “ban on CA” has been lifted??? You can choose eggs or live quail if you can’t find a local source.

Myshire farm (.com) is where I have gotten 99% of my quail he ships nationwide!!! Especially since the “ban on CA” has been lifted??? You can choose eggs or live quail if you can’t find a local source.
I checked myshire but they are out of female Coturnix any other sites

Back
Top Bottom