Ordering Quails?

ChickenGirl3

Songster
9 Years
Nov 27, 2010
Hello everyone,
I wanted to buy some quail but i looked on craigslist and there is no quail for sale. Does anybody know I there is a quail ordering site where they do small orders like... 4-6 quails?

Quote:
Are you talking adults? Or chicks? Chicks are difficult to ship even in large quantities, but adults can be pretty easy.
wink.png
Check out my site if you need any!

I think you posted a question on my eggs for sale page... Yes I do sell some chicks local.. I have shipped them.. and I think I was the one that told whiteconfestions how to ship them last year.. It's kind of complicated and can sometimes be a real hassle on the buyer and seller..

As for me, I will have chicks for sale, but will be after I build up my stock from the winter slumps.

Quote:
Ohh yeah! I remember that conversation, just couldn't remember who I had it with! Thanks again, you've really made it a BUNCH easier.

Thanks again!

I really don't need the quail chicks right now but ON THE OTHER HAND quails are to cute to resist so I'll take them as soon as possible.
love.gif

I will only get 5-6 doesn't matter, I prefer coturnix quail...... If you can tell If It is female I will really appreciate FEMALES.
ya.gif

I would like chicks any age of chick 1 day, 5 days, 1 week I will pay any price.

Quote:
If 6 weeks isn't too old, I can ship some to you fairly soon. (You can't sex chicks, but you can sex adults.) Or if you want some full grown layers, I can ship them literally on Monday. (And if you want chicks, you can just wait 17 days from when you get the adults, and you will have free chicks!
big_smile.png
)

Quote:
If 6 weeks isn't too old, I can ship some to you fairly soon. (You can't sex chicks, but you can sex adults.) Or if you want some full grown layers, I can ship them literally on Monday. (And if you want chicks, you can just wait 17 days from when you get the adults, and you will have free chicks!
big_smile.png
)

THAT PERFECT THAT ISN'T TO OLD AT ALL I AM IN IT FOR THE EGGS AND THE CUTENESS! I will know by tomorrow about getting the quail. What kind of breeds do you have and can I get a mixed flock of quails, coturnix, button, English.

Back
Top Bottom