Oregano oil..anyone use it?

Katanahamon

Songster
Jun 25, 2021
My downstairs neighbors were into oregano oil in the late nineties, they absolutely swore by its disease prevention and alleged curative powers.. I got some specifically marketed as a poultry supplement for my disease prevention, amelioration, or supplementation regimen. Does anyone use it regularly in food or water, or do ppl save it for certain circumstances? Popular, not popular, good results, bad results, experiences with it? I thought I’d have it and try it, but not necessarily use it regularly, maybe around the extreme temperature changes we get..kinda like now..it’s been as high as 107, today, 48! And damp and drizzly when we are used to single digit humidity. Honestly, kudos to all you who raise chickens in humidity! I’ve seen some very positive reports, but, I don’t really trust reviews on the sites that actually sell the products..I’d like some independent verification..!

I put one drop of it in a gallon of water for my chickens every time I have to change their water. They don’t seem to notice the different taste. Feel free to use it whenever. (I use it everyday. It prevents illness and keeps their insides clean.) But definitely use it when they are not feeling well.

Back
Top Bottom