Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
I would suggest a Hovabator, they are really easy to use and the temp is automatic so you don't need to mess with it. I would also say stay away from the Little Giant. They are inexpensive but I've always had trouble keeping the temps steady.

Quote:
Yep, the hall is a bit more (lol I don't want to tell anyone how much because that will influence the decisions) but I do not have to lay the money out all at once so I'm cool with that. I would just have to send in some every month and have it all paid before the event. I can definitely do that! The deposit (completely refundable if we clean up well) is the only thing I have to lay out by this weekend. Honestly, it's the best the choice and will provide us with pretty much everything we need and it comes with some tables and chairs. That is awesome I think. The floral courtyard is nice but a bit small, but could work if not that many people plan on coming down for this.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hmmm... I think I've heard this one before.
wink.png

yuckyuck.gif

I definitely recommend Guerber Hall. It's so nice to have bathrooms right there, and a kitchenette type area as well. Plus parking is nearby, and the close access to the camping area is very beneficial. It would also be a nice setup to use the side room for a place to put the potluck things to keep them out of the poultry area.

Preferred date would be Sept 24 - it's still comfortably warm out (especially if we end up outdoors), but not too close to when school starts. 2nd Choice Sept 15, Third Choice Oct 15 or 22.

Quote:
It is but it doesn't matter for use of that area. It is nowhere near the south parking lot...we could use the side one.

I vote for the hall too and October. September is always nuts for me with the kids being back in school and I'll have one in college this year, so I don't know what to expect!

How does the 8th work? Or do you want later in the month since we have a building?

Quote:
I should read my own messages more closely eh? Guess that leaves the 22 or 29 of October if people want to be able to camp or park or get to or from I-5
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom