Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
I love that video! What a beauty! So sorry to hear about the loss
sad.png

Quote:
I may be inyerested in both of those types of chicks. I have been thinking of getting some barnevelders...and blue orps.

Awesome. I'll let you know how they go in the next few weeks!

I would be interested in the Barnevelders if they are Bantams. ;-)

Quote:
Awesome. I'll let you know how they go in the next few weeks!

I would be interested in the Barnevelders if they are Bantams. ;-)

pretty sure they're LF

Quote:
I'm going to be putting some orp eggs into the bator in the next few days. I also have a fellow BYCer that is possibly going to send me her English Orp eggs in trade for some culinary wonders. They wouldn't be very old at the point of the swap. Are you looking for something that's mature or juvenile?

hugs.gif
Sorry you're having to replace the fella though 7 years seems like a pretty good life for a roo.

I'm actually looking for eggs to hatch out but may consider chicks. I can't properly quarantine anymore since I'm not where my chickens are and the tricky part with chicks is geting them back home in a timely fashion as they can't stay long in the apartment. Maybe I can buy some from someone once I figure out timing to get them back here.

It's sad looking out at all the hens with no rooster... they are all following around my last untouchable hen who is 7 herself.

Quote:
I'm going to be putting some orp eggs into the bator in the next few days. I also have a fellow BYCer that is possibly going to send me her English Orp eggs in trade for some culinary wonders. They wouldn't be very old at the point of the swap. Are you looking for something that's mature or juvenile?

hugs.gif
Sorry you're having to replace the fella though 7 years seems like a pretty good life for a roo.

I'm actually looking for eggs to hatch out but may consider chicks. I can't properly quarantine anymore since I'm not where my chickens are and the tricky part with chicks is geting them back home in a timely fashion as they can't stay long in the apartment. Maybe I can buy some from someone once I figure out timing to get them back here.

It's sad looking out at all the hens with no rooster... they are all following around my last untouchable hen who is 7 herself.

PiperOmar on here has some awesome Orps, she's in Bend. She has lavenders and also English b/b/s. Her English Orps are HUGE.
smile.png
sorry about your roo!!!
sad.png

Quote:
I love that video! What a beauty! So sorry to hear about the loss
sad.png

We could save some Orpington cross cockerels if you wish. Unfortunately it was a very hard year to hatch Orps, so we only had a few purebreds hatch. However our crossbreds are lovely, beautiful coloring and little sweet hearts that are getting BIG BIG.

We also have two really nice MaransxAustralorp cockerels that are getting HUGE - one of them is as tall as our exhibition quality Orp rooster - and he's only four months old!!

Back
Top Bottom